International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Bengaluru
Area of Research: Partial Differential Equations, Control Theory and Fluid flow problems.
+91 80 4653 6150
PhD Theses supervised
- "Existence, Control and stabilization of fluid models" Arnab Roy, July, 2018.
- Current Employment: Humboldt Fellow, Darmstadt University, Germany
- "Control of some Fluid Models"; Debayan Maity, December, 2015.
- Current Employment: TIFR CAM
- "Controllability and Stabilizability of Compressible Navier Stokes system";, Debanjana Mitra , December, 2015.
- Current Employment: IIT Bombay
- "Control of Linearized Compressible Navier-Stokes Equations"; Shirshendu Chowdhury, 2013.
- Current Employment: IISER Kolkata
- "Weighted eigenvalue problems and applications"; T.V. Anoop , 2011.
- Current Employment: IIT Madras
- "Optimal Control, Differential Games and Quasivariational inequalities"; Sheetal Dharmatti, 2005.
- Current Employment: IISER Trivandrum
- "On Hardy-Sobolev inequality and its Application to certain singular problems"; Nirmalendu Chaudhuri, 2001.
- Current Employment: Associate Director, National Australia Bank, Market Risk Modeling
MSc Theses supervised
- "A chemotaxis evolution model"; by Nilasis Chaudhury, July, 2017.
- "Boussinesq system"; by Arnab Roy, July, 2015.
- "Null controllability of a fluid model"; by Debanjana Mitra, August, 2012.
- " Control of a fluid model";, by Debayan Maity, August, 2012.
- "Improved Hardy-Sobolev Inequalities"; by S. Anusha , April, 2003.
Post-doctoral fellows mentored
- Bidhan Chandra Sardar (IIT Ropar)
- Lakshmi Naga Mahendranath, Perisetti (Postdoc, Czech Academy of Sciences, Prague)
- A.J. Shaiju (IIT Madras)
- Jagmogan Tyagi (IIT Gandhinagar)
- Saumya Bajpai (IIT Goa)
- Eunkyoung Ko (South Korea)
- Kamana Porwal (IIT, Delhi)
- Bhargav Kumar Kakumani (BITS Hyderabad)
- Ruchi Sandilya ( USA)