International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Bengaluru
Area of Research: Partial Differential Equations, Control Theory and Fluid flow problems.
+91 80 4653 6150
- IFCAM (Indo-French Center for Applied Mathematics) Project, ” Analysis, Control and Homogenization of Complex systems” with Takeo Takahashi, University of Nancy and INRIA, 2018 - 2021, extended to March, 2023.
- Airbus Corporate Foundation Chair Program on “ Mathematics of Complex Systems” awarded to CAM and ICTS, TIFR, 2013 - 2017, with Spenta Wadia, ICTS, TIFR.
- Royal Society, UK , International Exchange Grant, on “Symmetry questions for point defects in liquid crystals” with Apala Majumdar, University of Bath, 2012 - 2014.
- IFCAM project ” PDE- Control” 2013 - 2016 with Sylvain Ervedoza, Toulouse University.
- Indo-French CEFIPRA Project: ‘ Control of Systems of Partial Differential Equations’ 2008 - 2011 with J-P Raymond, Toulouse University.
- Nonlinear Systems project funded by DRDO and ISRO October,2001 for 5 years.
- Indo-French CEFIPRA Project :‘ Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations and Control Problems’ 1999 - 2002 with M.J. Esteban, University of Paris-Dauphine.